Menu

So many babies!!! Are these blizzard babies??

It sure seems to me that all these babies are coming at the same time. Is it possible that most of these are Blizzard 2011 babies?

Or perhaps there was a WTM pact to have babies? (If so, we didn't get the memo!)

Inquiring minds need to know! :D

Finally, congratulations to all the recent mothers, fathers and babies out there! More brains to train! :hurray:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We only had that one snowstorm that started at 5 or so in the afternoon -- that's the only one I remember. Imp is in Canada and PP was in Texas so I don't know about the weather. And I am not sure where the other moms were.

THIS phenomena, if you ask me, is the 11/11/11 bithdate phenomena. Here is the thread I started:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246020

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We only had that one snowstorm that started at 5 or so in the afternoon -- that's the only one I remember. Imp is in Canada and PP was in Texas so I don't know about the weather. And I am not sure where the other moms were.
Yeah, I wasn't sure where everyone lived. I know Impish is Canadian, but that is it. So, maybe not!
THIS phenomena, if you ask me, is the 11/11/11 bithdate phenomena. Here is the thread I started:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246020

Interesting idea! So you are taking full credit here? ;)

Coincidentally, DS11 was born at 11:11AM on 11/11. He turns 12 on Friday. :tongue_smilie:

So you are taking full credit here? ;)

Coincidentally, DS11 was born at 11:11AM on 11/11. He turns 12 on Friday. :tongue_smilie:

I am saying that I sent a 'gentle reminder' regarding the date. THAT is the extent of the credit that I am taking.;)

Happy Birthday ( a few days early) to your soon -- cool birthday!

:blushing: Coincidentally, Reg?
Umm...Wait...What? :001_huh:

I was talking about his birthday. Are you thinking of some OTHER day...maybe nine months earlier? I'm sorry, but I don't have all of their conception days memorized. Memory being the second thing to go and all...

BTW, I heard a rumor that you are pregnant. Is that true? ;)

Yeah, I wasn't sure where everyone lived. I know Impish is Canadian, but that is it. So, maybe not!Interesting idea! So you are taking full credit here? ;)

Looks like it. :)

Pretty funny that Imp was one of the first to reply to that thread. :lol:

even funnier b/c a few weeks ago here, she attributed the plethora of births to be linked to 11/11/11 - which I had totally forgotten about.:D

Pretty funny that Imp was one of the first to reply to that thread. :lol:
Not only was she the first to reply, but her post is very funny, considering that she did get pregnant:
Bwah ha ha ha ha!

*plans to wear something slinky, flutters eyelashes*

As far as blizzard babies -- Texas was, indeed, socked in with a monster ice storm nine months ago. :lol:

Yeah, I wasn't sure where everyone lived. I know Impish is Canadian, but that is it. So, maybe not!Interesting idea! So you are taking full credit here? ;)

Oh, number fun! My fourth child was born on 12/4/04 at 4:44pm. Isn't that fun?

Not only was she the first to reply, but her post is very funny, considering that she did get pregnant: As far as blizzard babies -- Texas was, indeed, socked in with a monster ice storm nine months ago. :lol:

That is HILARIOUS!!! I guess she did unearth something slinky! :lol:

Guest submarines
It sure seems to me that all these babies are coming at the same time. Is it possible that most of these are Blizzard 2011 babies?

Or perhaps there was a WTM pact to have babies? (If so, we didn't get the memo!)

Inquiring minds need to know! :D

Finally, congratulations to all the recent mothers, fathers and babies out there! More brains to train! :hurray:

I think they are the official Mariann's babies. You guys are too funny! I wish I'd joined sooner. :lol:

I think they are the official Mariann's babies. You guys are too funny! I wish I'd joined sooner. :lol:

Be glad that you didn't! Otherwise, you'd probably be in labor RIGHT NOW! MariannNOVA's suggestions are VERY suggestive! :D

Sure -- I'm being a good homeschooling mom sitting here with a glass of spumante marking up IEW papers for CC tomorrow. I come back here and find that the passel of les pe**** enfants being birthed are being credited to me! Hey, I'm good, but even I don't think I'm THAT good. Although, five babies born in four different decades (70s, 80s, 90s, 2000 [twins]) well, maybe I am THAT good!;)

Guest submarines
Be glad that you didn't! Otherwise, you'd probably be in labor RIGHT NOW! MariannNOVA's suggestions are VERY suggestive! :D

I think I almost had a contraction just now!:lol:

Um, Reg -- since I am sitting here marking up IEW papers, I am going to take off points for what is in red - pls use your writer's resource notebook for some other word choices.:glare: Quality word choices.

Umm...Wait...What? :001_huh:

I was talking about his birthday. Are you thinking of some OTHER day...maybe nine months earlier? I'm sorry, but I don't have all of their conception days memorized. Memory being the second thing to go and all...

BTW, I heard a rumor that you are pregnant. Is that true? ;)

Are congratulations in order?

Um, Reg -- since I am sitting here marking up IEW papers, I am going to take off points for what is in red - pls use your writer's resource notebook for some other word choices.:glare: Quality word choices.
Now, Mariann! I AM starting to wonder about whether or not you have been properly educated! Is it possible that you have NOT been exposed to the classic literature that is the credits at the beginning of Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
Suggestive poses for the Møøse suggested by VIC ROTTER
You stand corrected! :D