Menu

Netflix streaming recommendation?

I've watched:

Sister Wives (I unabashedly love this show! But always miss it so had catching up to do.)

Walking Dead -- not for the faint of heart but if you can look past the zombies it's a great story

Bill Cunnigham New York -- amazing documentary about the fashion photographer, so much more profound and spellbinding than I ever would have anticipated-- a must see!!

My Flesh and Blood -- heart wrenching documentary

Crossing the Line-- docu about an american soldier who defected to North Korea and is still living there... fascinating in a train wreck sort of way

started watching Battlestar Gallactica (the recent version)... husband loves it I'm not sure about it

Kolya -- cute Czech movie about a man who married a woman so she can get papers

did a few easy Pilates workouts

The last movie I watched was Bottle Shock. Here's the summary:

France's position as the world's top wine producer went unchallenged until 1976, when the Montelena Winery put California wines on the map -- a story delightfully told in this full-bodied tale about the heady early days of Napa Valley's success. Bill Pullman, Chris Pine and Freddy Rodriguez star as the dreamers -- and drinkers -- who dared to challenge the establishment, with Alan Rickman hitting just the right note as a toffee-nosed sommelier.

It covers all your genres. And it's not a documentary. :D