Menu

Online Shoe Shopping?

I have wide feet and it is impossible to find decent shoes to wear at the stores. They are either ugly or not wide.(I don't know why it is so hard to design shoes for wide feet that are cute!)

So my question is, do you have a favorite site that you buy shoes from?

Help!

Zappos.com is the ONLY place I buy shoes online. They offer free shipping both ways, so even if you order a dozen pairs and none work out, all you are out is the time it takes for the refund to appear on your card. I have been a faithful Zappos customer for at least the past five years and now have my parents and some friends hooked. They have every size you can imagine, I guarantee you will find some great shoes!

Another Zappos fan. I just wanted to add that their refunds are super fast. I usually get email notification of mine within about 48 hours of my package arriving back to them. So if you time it right, your purchase and any refunds can end up on the same CC statement, which is nice when I do something like order 5 or 6 pairs of shoes knowing that I'll keep one or two pairs tops and send the rest back :D

I like shoebuy.com The Zappos site looks great, but my feet are EEEE wide. It is very hard to find shoes to fit. New Balance has some tennis shoes for that size. Some Prophets (wash and wear) work well (although I have yet to wash them!) Birkenstocks are good too. Drew has some that are wide enough and provide nice support. If you sign up with shoebuy, you will get various offers via email. Some are useless, some are good for 20% off. Free shipping to you and free shipping on returns.

Good luck!

My feet are a little wide, but not wide enough to get a D width. They are more like a C when most shoes are B and wide are D. It is very hard to find good fitting shoes, so what happens is that once I find a brand whose Bs fit a little wider, I buy several pairs of them!

I stick to Clarks mostly but do buy some Easy Spirit. I think Easy Spirit's quality has gone down a bit in recent years though.

Dawn