Menu

Reformation Day activities for your family?

I would love to hear what your family does to celebrate Reformation Day! We've always read books about Martin Luther and just made goodies, but this year I want to do more. I'm not doing a whole party or fair with lots of people (maybe in the future), just something for our family. What low-key, but good activities do you do?

We're not low key for Reformation Day. My church has a large carnival.

At home, though, we make stained glass windows with crayons, play act the 95 Theses, and read a bunch of books. My Dd1 particularly loves this Martin Luther comic book. She's sleeping with it as we speak. :lol:

Unfortunately, I've not heard of one in our area and our church is not doing one either, but I want to do something. All the churches do "trunk or treat" and there's nothing about the Reformation or really anything Christian-related. We started a couple of years ago, but it's just been reading and talking. This year, I want to do more and make it

Stained glass windows sound fun. I'll have to look at the comic book. I had already thought about doing the "Pin the 95 theses on the door" game and read them and read, of course.