Menu

My latest obsession....

I just wish for an organic one with some fat; from all my research... without fat doesn't benefit your body... and that means that basically it's empty calories. I reallllly wish for an Organic, low sugar one! If anyone knows of one.. that'd be great!! I could do maybe 2% or I'd be happy with whole milk, too! :)

What?? :confused: Say it isn't so.

There has to be some benefit to it. I don't need empty calories...

how depressing.

I just wish for an organic one with some fat; from all my research... without fat doesn't benefit your body... and that means that basically it's empty calories. I reallllly wish for an Organic, low sugar one! If anyone knows of one.. that'd be great!! I could do maybe 2% or I'd be happy with whole milk, too! :)

Try Fage. I can get it at Kroger in the health food section, Target with the other yogurts, even Walmart. They have 0 or 2% in plain or with fruit/honey. With the flavored ones you get a bit less yogurt but the fruit comes in a separate compartment. The yogurt is thick and smooth. I like the 2% plain with a drizzle of honey. Yum!

OIKOS Greek Yogurt (by Stonyfield) is another Organic option...

VOSKOS is another greek yogurt brand that has organic, but harder (for me) to find.

For a low sugar option, try plain greek yogurt and then just add 100% fruit jam or honey to add sweetness.

is CHOBANI Greek Yogurt.

Delicious.

I have even switched ds9 over to their kids version and he likes it. :) His is a picky eater, if that tells you anything.

YUM YUM YUM

I LOVE greek yogurt too- the extra protein & creaminess is just a perfect combination for me. :drool5: So satisfying, decadent & delicious!!!

My kiddos love a home-made parfait.... greek yogurt, w/ fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, etc) and then granola on top.

I love Greek yogurt, but I never did like the Chobani brand. Fage is my favorite. It's not organic, but I believe the milk is from untreated cows (don't quote me on that though). It shares favorite status with Greek Gods. I love their full-fat honey yogurt. It's almost like eating cheesecake. Yum. :) (the fig flavor is kinda awesome, too) My four-year old will happily eat the Greek Gods honey yogurt by the bowlfull.

I bought the Chobani plain lowfat yogurt for Aidan. He liked it, but it didn't like him. Stonyfield and he like one another, but the store didn't have it.

I bought the fat free vanilla for DD. I like the parfait idea, LarlaB. I bet DD would love that for breakfast.

Edited by RoughCollie

OIKOS Greek Yogurt (by Stonyfield) is another Organic option...

VOSKOS is another greek yogurt brand that has organic, but harder (for me) to find.

I love the Oikos Greek Yogurt w/ honey. I add chia seeds & whatever fresh fruit we have. :drool5:

I tried Voskos w/ honey recently. It was pretty good, though I still prefer the taste of the Oikos. Voskos is a good 2nd place option for me....