Menu

Are Delta's Science in a Nutshell kits

happycc

Complete though I think I had to buy a battery for the Electrical Connection one.

We've used and enjoyed

Electric Connections

Clever Levers

Energy and Motion

Gears at Work

Work: Plane and Simple

Earth and Sun

Soil Studies

Weather Wise

And just wanted to throw out there--the Math in a Nutshell Kits! Each kit focuses on one or two math topics and provides 6 games to reinforce the math concepts.

They are the most complete kits I've ever used.
:iagree:

We used the Living Things Cluster kit last year and everything we needed was there. Granted we didn't do every single experiment, but we did share out kit with friends when we were done with it and they had plenty materials to do the experiments they wanted to do too. I want to say that the kits come with enough materials to do each activity up to 5 times---but you'll have to check their website for that exact info. It may vary kit to kit. They're nice kits, have fun!

I posted this question on another thread, but wanted to verify this here. Are these kits really $159 to $199 and up? I just looked and was surprised at how much more expensive they were than other kits I've seen suggested.

I guess it sounds like if they are meant to be used by multiple kids, it makes sense, but we really wouldn't use it that way, so I'm not sure it would be worth it for us.

I posted this question on another thread, but wanted to verify this here. Are these kits really $159 to $199 and up? I just looked and was surprised at how much more expensive they were than other kits I've seen suggested.

I guess it sounds like if they are meant to be used by multiple kids, it makes sense, but we really wouldn't use it that way, so I'm not sure it would be worth it for us.

That is the classroom version. They are $40.

That is the classroom version. They are $40.

Okay, that is what I was hoping for, and what I'd thought previously. I couldn't find the home version today, for some reason. I'll have to go back and look. I am clearly off my game today, lol!

ETA: Can someone provide a link to the home version kits? I really can't find them now. I must be blind.

Edited by tammyw

Okay, that is what I was hoping for, and what I'd thought previously. I couldn't find the home version today, for some reason. I'll have to go back and look. I am clearly off my game today, lol!

ETA: Can someone provide a link to the home version kits? I really can't find them now. I must be blind.

Here's the link to the main page (for life science anyway): http://www.delta-education.com/siangallery.aspx?subjectID=7&subID=5&menuID=66 - when you click on "View Details" by a kit, you'll see the different price options, starting at $39.