Menu

It's what happens when a 'mathy' guy...

Really, it's a shame the memo line had to be wiped out to make it G-rated because I thought that was the best part. :lol:

It is the detail that leads me to believe that this is real, but I thought better of leaving that on when I posted here. :D

If you google YouTube and verizon you'll find a 2006 episode where the Canadian roaming charge advertised is 0.002 CENTS but they bill it in dollars, and the guy works his way up the supervisor chain where the help admits there is a difference between 1 dollar and 1 cent, half an dollar and half a cent, but don't see the difference between 0.002 dollars and 0.002 cents. (One thinks 0.002 is wrong..."actually, that's .002")

If you google YouTube and verizon you'll find a 2006 episode where the Canadian roaming charge advertised is 0.002 CENTS but they bill it in dollars, and the guy works his way up the supervisor chain where the help admits there is a difference between 1 dollar and 1 cent, half an dollar and half a cent, but don't see the difference between 0.002 dollars and 0.002 cents. (One thinks 0.002 is wrong..."actually, that's .002")

Actually, the second link I posted on the last page is a link to that conversation (although the link I gave isn't youtube). Not to chastise you or anything, just letting people know in case they are interested. :D

eta: Oh and for fun, more verizon hate:

http://www.verizonmath.com/