Menu

really, really stupid question...1/8 tsp

Well, my measuring spoon set does include 1/8 of a teaspoon. But if I didn't have one, I'd eyeball half of 1/4 teaspoon. Chances are that with anything that small (unless you're doing a science experiment), it isn't going to make or break the recipe if you're off a tiny bit. The other option is to run to Walmart or Target and pick up a set of measuring spoons that have it. You can get some that are really inexpensive.

Did your pharmacist not include some kind of doser? Ask them for one. Is it liquid or powder? If it's liquid, you can probably buy something at the grocery near where they sell children's cold medications, if you don't have something left over at home already.

Did your pharmacist not include some kind of doser? Ask them for one. Is it liquid or powder? If it's liquid, you can probably buy something at the grocery near where they sell children's cold medications, if you don't have something left over at home already.

:iagree: Usually with medications they don't want you to use kitchen-type measuring utensils. They are not accurate enough for medical use.