Menu

Um. I have nothing to do.

I have no one to nag. I've been nagging a lot lately. This nagging thing really gets the job done sometimes.

I need someone to nag.

Who wants to be my victim?:D

I just don't feel right without the nagging.

To my virtual nag victim, I say: P.C.C.A.C.C.U

(this stands for the seven different forms of nouns) I've been nagging it for days as a memorization technique....lol..

Bake something for after school

Clean something you've been putting off

Read something from your reading list (or make a reading list)

Do some yoga or whatever is relaxing for you

Start a craft

Research some local charities that need help during the week and start making plans to be that help

:)

I'm working on a book list, you read my mind!

I think tomorrow I'll take the bus and go shopping for used books at the thrift across town.

I do really need to do some detail sorting. Some of the things we moved are still in the garage-they've been down there three weeks now; I'm suspecting it can all get pitched.

I also need to take my vacuum apart and clean all the filter systems in it.

So ya.

Books.

Sorting.

Cleaning.

I'm a list girl. Without a list or schedule I'm good for nothing.

The ps had a table out on back to school night. I've offered to volunteer with them or the classroom. I'm not going to beg to be involved.

No one has called. I'll give them another two weeks to contact me and then I'm closing that door and find something to do on a regular basis. I can't just sit here all day, I'm gonna go crazy.

Oh gosh, I'm livin' in barren land. Pre done apartment thing, no sewing machine. There is no decorating in this kind of lifestyle, darling is a minimal kinda dude, no dust collectors allowed...lol..it looks like a hotel lobby in here...not bad, but only functional stuff.

The Columbia River is a half block away, if I had a fishing pole...oh boy...man that would be fun.

Maybe in a few weeks I'll make some friends thru the school if I end up volunteering there. I haven't had a friend in like..what..three years?

This lifestyle isn't geared for that sort of thing.

gigglin' at the medical school thang..that was funny

There is an awesome knitting class I saw in the homeschool newsletters I get by Email here.

Everything is during the PS day though.

I mean seriously, how to hand-dye lama wool right on the farm? :: drool :: that stuff is right up my alley but the time sessions are off.

I have a couple of ideas for the school; but I'm sandbagging those until I find out for sure if they are sincere in what they say they are like.

If they are sincere, I can really help and do some good.

Darling sent me a text a few minutes ago: "Bored yet?" lol..he knows me.

There is an awesome knitting class I saw in the homeschool newsletters I get by Email here.

Everything is during the PS day though.

I mean seriously, how to hand-dye lama wool right on the farm? :: drool :: that stuff is right up my alley but the time sessions are off.

I have a couple of ideas for the school; but I'm sandbagging those until I find out for sure if they are sincere in what they say they are like.

If they are sincere, I can really help and do some good.

Darling sent me a text a few minutes ago: "Bored yet?" lol..he knows me.

You can totally knit/spin/dye wooly goodness. You can learn online. It's awesome. (knittinghelp.com and Youtube are the best teachers :lol:. Trust me! *grabs drop spindle & wool*)

Don't worry. In a few weeks, you'll wonder when you ever will have spare time. LOL

During the days when I'm not homeschooling, I am cooking, cleaning, running errands, doctors, phone calls, fighting insurance companies, grocery shopping, laundry, etc...

You'd be surprised how busy you will be. :D

For now, enjoy the peace and quiet!!!

I love cleaning other people's houses. I really do.

I used to work for a outreach program that served elderly & those afflicted by mental illness or hoarding.

That is some of the most rewarding stuff ever.

I don't think I've picked up my camera in a month. I think June 6th? That's totally not like me.

Must return to love of photography. How did I let that go? What happened?

I don't want to put the link on the board, but if you want to see pictures, let me know.

I don't think I've picked up my camera in a month. I think June 6th? That's totally not like me.

Must return to love of photography. How did I let that go? What happened?

I don't want to put the link on the board, but if you want to see pictures, let me know.

Are you signed up for Nakia's FB challenge? Clickin' Chicks.

:)

Rosie