Menu

Hey Guess what?

What??? Is that a bit "dollar short, day late"? What is that supposed to mean anyway? Are they hoping it will give legal grounds to intervene if she gets pregnant again?

By the way, I have been out of the news lately, where is Casey now? Any updates on what is going on with her? Has she changed her appearance as speculated?

What??? Is that a bit "dollar short, day late"? What is that supposed to mean anyway? Are they hoping it will give legal grounds to intervene if she gets pregnant again?

By the way, I have been out of the news lately, where is Casey now? Any updates on what is going on with her? Has she changed her appearance as speculated?

I've been out of the news loop too. I just now was watching HLN and I guess no one knows where she is for now. A report that she is hiding out in one of her lawyer's houses in CA.

And yes I think the report will help on any future civil cases against her...like the people who are hopefully going to sue her for the money they spent searching for her 'missing' dd. And the DA is charging her like 800K for what they spent on the trial.

I've been out of the news loop too. I just now was watching HLN and I guess no one knows where she is for now. A report that she is hiding out in one of her lawyer's houses in CA.

And yes I think the report will help on any future civil cases against her...like the people who are hopefully going to sue her for the money they spent searching for her 'missing' dd. And the DA is charging her like 800K for what they spent on the trial.

I was going to say that I can't believe a lawyer would want to have such a close relationship with a client to let them hide out in their house. But then I realized that they are probably hoping to make more $$$ off her in book and movie rights! I'm guessing they are going to play "agent" next.

Why do you think they are helping her out so much?

Judge Perry just ordered her back to Orlando by August 26 to serve her probation.

Hee hee. I heart Judge Perry.

I really wish they would have had her serve it somewhere else. I think she's going to end up needing protection because of all the threats (and won't the police love that) and I'm sick of her being all over our local news. :glare:

I really wish they would have had her serve it somewhere else. I think she's going to end up needing protection because of all the threats (and won't the police love that) and I'm sick of her being all over our local news. :glare:

Oh I bet. But the thought of her off in CA enjoying the luxury of her lawyers home with body guards around makes me want to hurl. If she is on probation for a year in Orlando maybe her media value will decrease. ? Maybe?

She's lost a lot of her looks in the past two years. I think she's probably less marketable because of that. (Some people are willing to overlook a little thing like child murder for a pretty face.)

I hope she goes back to Orlando. Every day she'll have people glaring at her. I want her to never be able to run away from what she did.

I'm sure it's simply because they want to get her in whatever way they can, and this is a way they can go about getting her, like taking out the mob on tax fraud.

Right. But hey....take what you can get. Although I do think she should have to serve her probation just like everyone else.

I am so disturbed by the injustice of the whole thing. But then I remember this story is being repeated all over the country every day. Most just don't get this kind of attention. Sick world we live in.

She's lost a lot of her looks in the past two years. I think she's probably less marketable because of that. (Some people are willing to overlook a little thing like child murder for a pretty face.)

I hope she goes back to Orlando. Every day she'll have people glaring at her. I want her to never be able to run away from what she did.

HLN was literally laughing about the terms of her probation...'tell the truth to her probation officer'....one of the news people said, 'ha ha ....good luck with that.' She is a laughing stock on top of being reviled for murdering her child.

Btw, I believe in redemption. I believe good people can do horrible things and that they can get God's forgiveness and often times deserve human forgiveness. However, repentence requires the TRUTH and steps to correct the wrong to the best of your ability. If she were related to me I would be so done with her until she could tell the truth.

I was going to say that I can't believe a lawyer would want to have such a close relationship with a client to let them hide out in their house. But then I realized that they are probably hoping to make more $$$ off her in book and movie rights! I'm guessing they are going to play "agent" next.

Why do you think they are helping her out so much?

I've had a sneaking suspicion that there's a romantic thing going on between Casey and Jose. I hope I'm wrong.

I've had a sneaking suspicion that there's a romantic thing going on between Casey and Jose. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know if Jose is married or not, but SEVERAL times during the trial I've seen something between them that would make me very angry if I was his wife. I just would not tolerate it....

Well, then, Jose's an idiot. She'll turn around and sue him (because he's more highly educated and should have known better than to get involved with his client) first chance she gets. Then she'll be living in his luxurious house, totally free of murder charges.

And Caylee will still be dead.

I don't know if Jose is married or not, but SEVERAL times during the trial I've seen something between them that would make me very angry if I was his wife. I just would not tolerate it....

Some time back, when I began to suspect the two of them as an item, I did a little researching to find out something about him. He was married and became a father at age 17, so he has a daughter who is actually about the same age as Casey, but he and his wife later divorced, and he has not remarried. Here's an article: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07/05/jose-baez-casey-anthonys-lawyer-from-troubled-son-to-star-defense-attorney/

Well, then, Jose's an idiot. She'll turn around and sue him (because he's more highly educated and should have known better than to get involved with his client) first chance she gets. Then she'll be living in his luxurious house, totally free of murder charges.

And Caylee will still be dead.

I know. Ugh.

The one question I just can't stop wondering....does Jose really believe Casey didn't murder her child?

Did anyone see that female defense attorney on Joy Behar? Joy asked her if she would allow Casey to babysit her children. Defense attorney was stunned and basically couldn't answer. It was so telling.

Some time back, when I began to suspect the two of them as an item, I did a little researching to find out something about him. He was married and became a father at age 17, so he has a daughter who is actually about the same age as Casey, but he and his wife later divorced, and he has not remarried. Here's an article: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/07/05/jose-baez-casey-anthonys-lawyer-from-troubled-son-to-star-defense-attorney/

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/11/06/jose-baez-change-in-body-language-towards-casey-anthony-her-reported-crush-on-him-and-potential-affects-on-the-case/

This article says he is married and his wife is pregnant. And that Casey was upset when she found out.