Menu

Writing on a laminated page, what pen do you use?

I have made chore charts for my kids on small poster board. I want to use contact paper to cover them, and then use either dry or wet erase markers so they can mark off the chores as they do them. Then we can erase the marks and use them again week after week.

Will this work?

Thanks

I have made chore charts for my kids on small poster board. I want to use contact paper to cover them, and then use either dry or wet erase markers so they can mark off the chores as they do them. Then we can erase the marks and use them again week after week.

Will this work?

Thanks

I have had this work sometimes and sometimes not. I'd do a test page and see what will work.

I'm sure the visavisas will work.

I think the overhead projector pens would work the best. However, if you want to use a dry erase marker, just make sure to erase after you are done with the page (versus letting it sit for days, then erasing).

I have used Chinagraph pencils that are sort of greasy. My dh used to use them when he was in the shoe repair business to mark out leather and the rubber soles. They can be removed with window cleaner, dish detergent or alcohol or even an eraser depending on the surface.

Best wishes

Jen in Oz

(PS Dh also tells me sweat will get them off. :tongue_smilie:)