• The Empire Strikes Back
    • Return of the Jedi
    • Obligatory other

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen this?

That was awesome. They even mentioned Brown Coats (if you don't know what that is, you're not cool).

The girl in the Laura Croft outfit is Seth Green's wife.

Really? I love Seth Green. Not that way.

You should see Miss Potter. I cried buckets.

OMG, buckets and buckets! It was such a good movie!

I can't believe you put episodes 1-3 on the poll. :tongue_smilie:

Me neither. 1-3 bit. My mom says I saw Star Wars (the original) on opening night in 1977. I was 4 and they couldn't get a sitter, so they took me along. I don't remember it.

Indy is big into SW right now. He mostly wanted to watch it because Harrison Ford (who he worships as Indiana Jones) played Han Solo and he thought that was awesome.

And d@mn straight Han shot first. Stupid editing.

4, 6, 5, 1, 3, 2

I actually didn't hate Phantom Menace, because of the cute little Anakin and the yummy young Obi Wan. The romance between Anakin and Padme in episode 2 is probably the worst onscreen romance of all time. Its truly hideous and the main reason it is my least favorite episode.

6, 5, 4. I couldn't sit through the first 3. I just couldn't handle Jar Jar. Meesa wanna rippa his face off.

Jar Jar makes my brain bleed. My star wars obsessed boys are strictly prohibited from speaking in Jar Jar-speak. I refuse to respond to it and if they keep it up, I send them to bed! :lol:

Ds can pick a John Williams soundtrack from any movie. He also gets bent out of shape because Star Wars 7, 8, & 9 aren't made. Ds started a story line complete with story boards when he was about 8. Perhaps we could set our boys out to complete the series. :lol:

We often listen to the John William channel on Pandora in the car. Anytime they hear music from Star Wars, my boys can identify not only which episode the song is from, but often which scene! It's a little freaky.

Can I please make my vote, "I prefer Liam Neeson as Aslan, and Return of the King beats Return of the Jedi any day?"

Or maybe, "I don't care which is better. I'm just so ridiculously sick of Everything Star Wars All The Time. Mommy thought she was tired of the Narnia and Lord of the Rings obessions, but they pale in comparison to the Star Wars one."

I think my children would vote for Return of the Jedi. I think Revenge of the Sith would be their least favorite, and I agree -- it's too dark and depressing. I didn't dislike The Phantom Menace, and young Anakin is adorable, but I really, really cannot stand Jar Jar Binks. At all.

Ds can pick a John Williams soundtrack from any movie. He also gets bent out of shape because Star Wars 7, 8, & 9 aren't made. Ds started a story line complete with story boards when he was about 8. Perhaps we could set our boys out to complete the series. :lol:

Yeah, I wanted to be Indiana Jones. :glare: That didn't work out too well. I guess I could still get that whip though...:tongue_smilie:

That would be such fun! I bet they'd do a great job! DS loves those books on the Making of Star Wars/Indiana Jones. They're full of behind the scenes photos from the movies.

He and DD are planning a western right now that will be filmed in a western town not too far from here. It's by far their biggest undertaking to date. There are so many more people involved, an actual filming schedule, etc. My DH keeps saying this producer thing is hard work. :lol:

It's such a shame that we grew up so close to each other and never met. We could've made a great Han Solo/Indiana Jones duo! :D