Menu

I Just Ordered Dorothy Lynch Online

I love that salad dressing. My grandma always served it when I was a kid and spent the summers on my grandparents' farm in Kansas and I always loved it. Every time we go out to visit family in Kansas I swear I"m going to bring some home but never get around to it.

So I just blew an embarrassing amount of cash on mail-order salad dressing. My grandmother is gone now, but I can just hear her chuckling about that.

astrid

Next time, Astrid, let me know, and I will walk across the street to the grocery store, and then down the street to the PO and I will mail it to you! :lol:

LOL! Caitlin, I'd be forever grateful! Can you believe I spent $25 on two 32 oz. bottles?

I"ll let you know next time! :001_smile:

astrid

YUP! :-) For me it's a nostalgia thing.

I"l looking forward to putting it on sliced cukes and cottage cheese. And I've read that chicken breasts marinated in Dorothy Lynch and then baked are delicious. "Chicken a la Dorothy." LOL!

astrid

LOL! Caitlin, I'd be forever grateful! Can you believe I spent $25 on two 32 oz. bottles?

I"ll let you know next time! :001_smile:

astrid

Wowsa! That is some pricey dressing, :lol:. My offer was serious, though, let me know when you run out. ;)

Yeah, I have a few food items from the deep south that cannot be found here. I don't know if applies to the Dorothy Lynch, but I find that the average price per unit is usually less if I order by the case. :D

Except for my favorite French cake that nobody's even heard of here. One 8" round multi-layer cake would probably cost me about $75, with shipping. It remains an infrequent treat...