Menu

Starbucks

So I went to my local Starbucks drive-in this morning with my dog in the back seat, which is not the usual for us (dog stays home most of the time). The lady at the window handed me my frappuccino and noticed the dog. He was all smiling at her, tail a-wagging like crazy. She bent down and picked up something from a box on the floor, and handed him a Milk Bone!!! They have DOG DRIVE-THROUGH TREATS! Made my day!

Our old bank (before it got shut down and bought by a big impersonal bank) used to have lollipops for the kids and dog treats for the dogs in the drive through. Inside the branch, they had fresh coffee and cookies.

I never had to wait for more than one person ahead of me, ever, and they always had my account pulled up before I reached the counter.

It was bought by a bank that closed down a couple of the most convenient branches, changed all of the account options, and added a ton of new fees. It didn't take us long to leave.

I loved the old bank. I miss the old bank.

So I went to my local Starbucks drive-in this morning with my dog in the back seat, which is not the usual for us (dog stays home most of the time). The lady at the window handed me my frappuccino and noticed the dog. He was all smiling at her, tail a-wagging like crazy. She bent down and picked up something from a box on the floor, and handed him a Milk Bone!!! They have DOG DRIVE-THROUGH TREATS! Made my day!

That is too cute! Loved that Starbucks gave some love to your doggie! :thumbup:

Awesome! :D

I remember how Tims drive-thrus used to give out timbits* to dogs and cats (my mother has a cat that loves to drive the car and she'd always get one for her) but you never see that anymore.

*those are 'donut holes' for you guys in the states ;)

We have Tim Hortons here too. :) my daughter loves those timbits. My daughter's art teacher loves going there with her dog because they give him timbits. He just loves it!