Menu

DH's script-just had to share

So a few months ago, DH and his writing partner entered their film script into a screenwriting competition. We got a strange email that made it seem like they weren't in the running anymore. :001_unsure: BUT...apparently it was just a weirdly worded article. We just got an email that the script has made it through the first round of cuts and is still in the running (the top 25%). :party: We'll find out on Friday if they made it through the next round of cuts (the top 10%) and into the quarterfinals. I may be somewhat biased :tongue_smilie: but in my opinion it is a very good script.

*fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, rubbed Buddha's belly, knocked on wood, squeezed a rabbit's foot, wished on a star* Hoping they make it.

Update on #10

Edited by meggie

Thanks guys! Only a few hours left and I'm getting so anxious/nervous/excited/impatient. I'm hoping so bad it happens but am trying to not get too upset if it doesn't. I am the most impatient person in the world. Having to wait is killing me:svengo:

Aw, I'm sorry :( :grouphug: I hope this doesn't discourage him from continuing to try!

Heck no! :D We just have to put in the business plan that it made the top 25%. Not as good as top 10%, but you just keep on trucking :driving: