Menu

Homeschooled kids' blogs?

:) Your child is older, more mature and a better writer, but it reminded me of my youngest son's fisrt report on WDW many years ago.

We went to WDW. We had lunch in Magic Kingdom. Then we went to Chi-Chi's for pizza. When we got to our hotel room, my mother microwaved popcorn. I had an omelette for breakfast. Then we came home.

Edited by LibraryLover

• 4 months later...

Since Blogspot doesn't allow users under the age of 13 my daughter had to do a bit of digging to find a way to blog. She found AllyKatzz.com. It's been over all good, with a few rough spots for her in that she has been learning how to be true to her values and applying them to a large Internet community.

What I like about this place is that everything is monitored by paid college students, anonymity is a must, and adults are not allowed to have accounts. Yes, there are ways around the adult issue but all PMs and posts must be approved before posting. They will edit out names of restaurants that we eat at if they are small and local. They also don't allow faces to be posted, or location, or ways to contact each other off the site.

http://www.allykatzz.com/page/forus/pages/?member_id=71637