Menu

MY 8001st POST!!!!!!

Congrats!! Did you move up title wise? I've wondered when I move up again, but too lazy to look :)

:willy_nilly: Ummmmm, I am such a dunce! I don't know if I've moved up -- I don't think so, though. I think I was a Qualified Beekeeper before 8000.

Good question! We should ask Jean!;)

PRECISELY!!!!!!

How do you think I feel when I see Jean's post count?

None of us has a shred of hope. We are all just bottom feeders!:lol:

Thank you, Mariann, for this correct grammar. Am I too awfully strange to love it when I see subjects and verbs agreeing so well?:D

Thank you, Mariann, for this correct grammar. Am I too awfully strange to love it when I see subjects and verbs agreeing so well?:D

Then you and I are 'strange and wonderful' together. ;) Do you also have that 'sentence cannot end in a preposition' thing? I do, and it makes me crazy.:D

:D

Oh, yes, I have that too. Ending a sentence in a preposition is something up with which I will not put.:D

"For she's a jolly good honeybee, for she's a jolly good honeybee, for she's a jolly good honeybeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......which nobody can deny!"

Faith

:party:

This Qualified Bee Keeper Thanks You!

056EDD83335C4A9A838DD697193B9314.gif