Menu

I saw a horrific photo today

What exactly do they expect the bull to do? :confused:

I mean if it is a "sport" then losing is just part of the game right? How come the bull dies win or lose?

Can you tell I'm not a fan?

Ditto.

I say, good for the bull.

What a horrid excuse for a sport.

My dad sent me a picture of a guy after him and his buddies decided to use his rectum as a fire work launcher one year. It was HORRIBLE! I am amzed at not only the things people will do but poting it online, really? My dad said even in his and my moms darkest hours with me as a teen they never had to worry about stupid crap like that let alone once I grew up!

My dh recently sent me an e-mail with a picture of a guy after he was hit head on by a semi while texting. His entire torso was missing - it was just his legs with part of his spine still attached.

I yelled at my husband because, short of eye bleach, I am not sure I will ever get that image out of my head. EVER. GAH!

I hate those PSA photos. Really comforting to the families of people who died in crashes that weren't caused by texting, alcohol, speeding, or anything but a tragic accident. A head-on collision isn't any more deadly from texting than a tire blowout or avoiding a deer. It pretty much looks the same.

/rant

What exactly do they expect the bull to do? :confused:

I mean if it is a "sport" then losing is just part of the game right? How come the bull dies win or lose?

Can you tell I'm not a fan?

:iagree:

The bull fighter is trying to stab the bull to death, it is just defending himself.

My husband showed me a funny bull fighting video. The bull used his horn on a guy and managed to strip his pants and underwear off. As far as I remember no one got seriously hurt. (I'm sure the person involved would be very bruised and sore the next day - but that's about it)