Menu

Firefly/Serenity ??

Mal's speech when he declares that he 'aims to misbehave' literally chokes me up.

The arguement when they bring River back to the ship. Funniest thing ever.

Wash's dinosaur diorama 'suddent but inevitable betrayal' is quoted all the time around here.

I am putting that on a shirt soon. :D Mine is an evil laugh!!

DH and I stayed up til 3:30 watching Firefly last night. How on earth did I miss this??? I love it!

We stayed up watching Firefly last night too, I told him there was a thread on a homeschool board about it but didn't have time to read it, LOL. We really enjoy the series, and we started watching Castle because of Nathan Fillion. :D

I love all things Joss Whedon! His shows are always amazing, but often short lived. I'll never understand that.

I own the movie Serenity but not the series. I do believe it's on Netflix streaming though, so I'll have to watch some of it tonight. It's been awhile, and I miss it.

I will also have to look for Castle at Netflix. Unfortunately it airs after my bedtime :tongue_smilie: and I've always meant to try and dvr it but I never have. I love Nathan Fillion--he's a very under-appreciated actor, I think.

Okay, FINE. I found it on Netflix. It doesn't look interesting to me, but I will TRY an episode. :glare:

If I don't like it, I won't bother reporting back, because I know I will be mobbed. :tongue_smilie:

I just watched the final episode (it's been on Syfy lately) and I'm actually a bit sad. I'm going to miss the characters on Firefly. I started watching it by accident, and fell in love. "Ruttin'" bad luck that it was cancelled... ;-)

Okay, FINE. I found it on Netflix. It doesn't look interesting to me, but I will TRY an episode. :glare:

If I don't like it, I won't bother reporting back, because I know I will be mobbed. :tongue_smilie:

I really didn't like it after the first episode. My husband liked it and so I decided to stick with it for him. I finally was totally hooked after "Shindig" which is the fourth episode. So, if you don't necessarily like it after one episode, try to give it a little more time. :001_smile:

If you still don't like it after that...well...I guess that's okay too. ;)

BTW, if anyone doesn't have Netflix, it's on Hulu also.

Guest Katia

You should check out the fan film "Browncoat Redemption". It professionally made, and has Joss Whedon's blessing. I met several of the actors at Comic-con a couple of days ago and bought the DVD.

It is what happens after Miranda...and although it has a different cast/crew, it is nice to feel that Firefly continues, you know? There are several trailers online for it.

We are re-watching Firefly/Serenity this weekend as well!!! :D

Opps! Forgot to put the link:

http://browncoatsmovie.com/

• 2 weeks later...