Menu

Give your children an extra hug and kiss today!

Appreciate those smiles! Give your children an extra hug and kiss today!

I'm thinking and praying for my cousin and his family today. Their almost 1 year old son (Grayson) has cancer. They just had another MRI done and the cancer was shown to be even worse and they need to try chemotheraphy "right away".

I am so sad for them!

They do not have a faith. (More sadness.)

They were told for years and years they couldn't have children and when a year ago they had twins, they were the happiest couple ever and have been amazing parents - they TREASURE their kids. (Their daughter has no medical problems.)

I can't even imagine the heartbreak! Even for people who DO have a strong faith!

I have written them prayers for God's strength and peace to be with them, and for wisdom for the doctors.

Just makes me have a little more patience with my kids today and I've been giving them extra hugs every chance I get. I so appreciate this time God has given me with them and I need to try to remember that daily!

Our daughter, she is 6, was diagnosed Dec. 24, 2009. She has been fighting for ever since. She just went through a stem cell transplant as our last ditch effort for her. Heartbreaking to say the least.. Now we wait to see if it worked.

It is a very hard road. My advice - do what you can for the caregivers. It is very hard on them.

Your family will be in my prayers.

Blessings

Tanya

Tanya, I just can't even imagine.

Death is always hard to understand and I solely rely on God's grace and my understanding of who He is to ever get through it.

I think if it were my child, that would just totally take the wind out of me.

I pray for God's strength and peace to hold you, and every parent in this situation.

:grouphug: