Menu

Was sent an email about teaching my son manors

I emailed back that yes we are working on MANNERS, and I apologize if our lessons on MANNERS do not match your timing of when DS should have appropriate restaurant MANNERS. Instead of insisting we go to a restaurant, accept that autistic ds is not going to use his best MANNERS, and eat at home.

I emailed back that yes we are working on MANNERS, and I apologize if our lessons on MANNERS do not match your timing of when DS should have appropriate restaurant MANNERS. Instead of insisting we go to a restaurant, accept that autistic ds is not going to use his best MANNERS, and eat at home.

I bet that person is a jerk and a bad driver, too! :grouphug:

If it makes you feel any better (good for a laugh): The other day, when I was at the grocery store, I saw a mom my age being trailed by a texting teen. When we were in line to check out, teen girl asks mom "How do you spell universe?" At first I was a little saddened that a girl her age could not spell universe. Then came the really sad part. Without hesitation, mom says "u-n-i-v-e-r-s".

Sigh...:glare: Now I'm off to the manor to teach my ADHD kid some manners.

Lakota