Menu

Who's up???

Well, I'm up, but that's because it would be weird to be asleep at 3 PM. :001_smile: No one much cares about the wedding in my neck of the woods. Too bad, since it's a much more reasonable time here to be watching a wedding. I hope you have a great time watching.

I'm up! And I'm the ONLY ONE...my 2.5 month old and husband are asleep!

I'm very grateful for PBS right now. Simon Schama is one of the commenters, they *aren't* throwing in all this oh-so-informed gossip, and they know how to be silent. It's so exciting.

I think the cars are really interesting. Huge huge contrast to lots of pictures I've seen of the royal family. I guess the whole open car thing isn't so welcomed nowadays, and for good reason. :(

I was surprised by the dress too, but its nice that its not something trendy. I loved all of the trinity references...very cool.

I hear you. I certainly wasn't expecting anything trendy, just . . . I don't know . . . more youthful. To me, she looks like she's wearing her Grandmother's dress. It looks too old on her.

I'm probably in the SEVERE minority, but I just thought I'd get my opinion out there in cyberspace before everyone wakes up and gets a glimpse of it online and goes on and on about how beautiful it is. :D

I camped out on the couch with my cat setting the alarm for 4:30 CST. We are both glued to the TV now.

I was thinking Kate would wear a Maid Marian dress -- the kind that hangs down at the wrist in a long point. Her dress is very classic and beautiful in timeless way.

I'd love to go to the disco party afterward!

PBS??? I just turned it thete and it was an exercise show??? I could do with less commentary!

aww! Our local station is showing it. However, I'm fairly certain none of the stations are doing commentary at this point ;)

I really want to know how they got that camera up in the ceiling!!!

And of course everyone sings "God Save The Queen" except the queen - but still, it was kind of odd to see her not singing..especially with her husband right next to her, singing!

And the hats..I never see hats like that in the US. Ever. Except in certain comic strips..lol. It's interesting to me how hats stuck in England but not in the US.

aww! Our local station is showing it. However, I'm fairly certain none of the stations are doing commentary at this point ;)

I really want to know how they got that camera up in the ceiling!!!

And of course everyone sings "God Save The Queen" except the queen - but still, it was kind of odd to see her not singing..especially with her husband right next to her, singing!

And the hats..I never see hats like that in the US. Ever. Except in certain comic strips..lol. It's interesting to me how hats stuck in England but not in the US.

Or the Kentucky Derby!