Menu

want to see a beautiful birth video?

This is the video of my friend's birth. She is sharing it to help show what a homebirth is like. It makes me cry every time I watch it, SOOOOOO beautiful.

(I was lucky enough to have the same midwife/student midwife at my birth, but no photographer)

This is the video of my friend's birth. She is sharing it to help show what a homebirth is like. It makes me cry every time I watch it, SOOOOOO beautiful.

(I was lucky enough to have the same midwife/student midwife at my birth, but no photographer)

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!!!! LOVED the picture of the little girl with her mom early on. Gorgeous. Reminds me of my own homebirth where my children had friends over all day downstairs while I was in labor walking around the block and hanging out in my bedroom. Awesome!!!!

WAIT!!!!! Did I go to college with the cinematographer???? Do you know her? That name is VERY familiar and, if so, she brought a midwife to speak at Vassar College sometime between the years 1989 and 1993. And, it TOTALLY influenced me!!!!!

I don't know the cinematographer. I know the mother fairly well through ICAN. I had my homebirth VBAC with the same midwife as is shown in the video, so I know her and the student midwife Maggie, but not the other people.