Menu

Anyone watched Pirate Radio?

It was so good I wanted to watch it again immediately. But then I have this thing for Phillip Seymour Hoffman, cause he's brilliant. ;) I have to own this movie.

Anyone else love it? Hate it?

freak-can't change up the title-sorry for the wonk.

Oh I haven't even heard of it!! I'm so out of the loop, but I have to agree with you about Phillip Seymour Hoffman. The man is brilliant. I remember the gamut of emotions I felt watching Owning Mahoney. I think I had to pause it a couple of times in order to walk around because I was so nervous about what was going to happen next. :p

I'll have to put this one on hold from the library. :)

ETA: they had it and I just put it on hold. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Edited by Ibbygirl

Uh yep, loved it. We thought it was a great movie but then we are a little weird so I didn't realize that other people might like it as well or I would have suggested it long ago. I cannot tell you how many people have been unimpressed with our Cohen brothers suggestions. :glare:

Uh yep, loved it. We thought it was a great movie but then we are a little weird so I didn't realize that other people might like it as well or I would have suggested it long ago. I cannot tell you how many people have been unimpressed with our Cohen brothers suggestions. :glare:

Oh my gosh the Cohen bros. are awesome!!

I love Pirate Radio and Cohen movies. But, I do think you enjoy the latter more when you have a lot of experience with...err...quirky people. ;)

I love Pirate Radio and Cohen movies. But, I do think you enjoy the latter more when you have a lot of experience with...err...quirky people. ;)

Yeah, we are definitely quirky. It is part of my charm. I also am very fond of other quirky people. I think that you may fall in that category which explains why I am so fond of you. ;)

Flawless. I looooved this film. DeNiro and Philip S Hoffman in an early role. It is one of my favorites for its strong anti bigotry message.

I just looked that up and I MUST watch it. Thank you!

I *love* the Cohen brothers. Weird is a compliment. :tongue_smilie: