Menu

A picture of my friend who had the stroke (before the stroke)

I can share now - she's pregnant!!!!! They had the ultrasound yesterday and announced it to everyone. The baby has survived all of this!!! But, the baby is probably the reason for the blood clots.

Gee!! stiill praying, now for a healthy pregnancy and baby...and a very healthy happy mommy.

Beautiful! It's so nice to see her as I pray. How about printing it and taping it to her wall. It helps the hospital staff to see a patient before they were ill. :grouphug:

What a great idea!!! My mom was there yesterday and spent a good amount of her time communicating with the staff about Audora - who she is, her likes and dislikes, etc. Audora is probably the smartest person I know. She's beautiful inside and out. She's a wonderful musician. She writes professionally. I could go on and on.

My mom put up a big piece of posterboard in her room and people are writing adjectives about her on it. I can't wait to see it!

Good news! She sat up on the edge of the bed today - by herself! The physical therapists were there working with her. But, she still can't move her hand to her face without help. Can you imagine having to start over like that?

Beautiful! It's so nice to see her as I pray. How about printing it and taping it to her wall. It helps the hospital staff to see a patient before they were ill. :grouphug:
:iagree: That's a wonderful idea!

A friend of mine when I was a tween and young teen had a younger sister who was in an accident (she was about 12 I think). She ended up with a major head injury. She was a pretty and bubbly girl, but the staff didn't know her before. So the mom brought pictures of her and put them up. I was in there when one of the nurses thanked the mom for giving them the visual of who she was!

I am continuing to pray for your beautiful friend!