Menu

Prince William's wedding televised?

A friend of mine is hosting a viewing party at 5 am that day. Supposedly that is when it will be on tv in Ohio.
sigh...that's what I was afraid of. My mom got married around the same time Princess Di did, and I was born around the same time Wills :D was....in high school I had the biggest crush on him. I was supposed to marry him....I guess I should have gone to England before I got married :D:D So I want to watch the wedding live. geeze...what's a girl with an old crush to do? Although he has aged so poorly, so my dh has no need to worry :D Well that's good to know it will be on a regular channel.

sigh...that's what I was afraid of. My mom got married around the same time Princess Di did, and I was born around the same time Wills :D was....in high school I had the biggest crush on him. I was supposed to marry him....I guess I should have gone to England before I got married :D:D So I want to watch the wedding live. geeze...what's a girl with an old crush to do? Although he has aged so poorly, so my dh has no need to worry :D Well that's good to know it will be on a regular channel.

We must be just about the same age. I agree about the aging bit. When I was a young gal in high school he was quite the looker - now not so much. He's starting to look more like his dad and less like his mom. Just so you don't think I'm being to critical I want you to know that I'm sure I don't look as good as I did when I was 17 either. :001_smile:

We will watch it. I was 12 when Charles and Di married. We were in a hotel in Orlando visiting Disneyworld and we got up to see it. So many good memories. My mom and I also attended Diana's funeral together. So I suppose we'll make a date to watch it over the phone since we're separated by almost 2500 mi now :(

I feel the same way! I was trying to explain to DH how he was in all the girl magazines I read in junior high and high school. I had a crush on him for years. **** it. I was supposed to be the princess!

I hope it'll be televised here on normal channels. It should be, I would think, if it's going to be televised anywhere.

I watched Princess Diana's funeral, but I was years from being born when Charles and Diana got married. I may or may not actually get up to see this wedding (we don't have DVR).