Menu

New: Leapfrog movies on Netflix Instant

Hey, I just noticed that there are now several LeapFrog movies available on Netflix instant play. This is great for us as my daughter LOVES these.

They have Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park, Math Adventure to the Moon, Numbers Ahoy, and Let's Go to School (which I imagine won't be used by most on this board :lol:).

I've never seen any of these, although we own Letter Factory and Talking Words Factory. Does anyone know if they are any good?

Hey, I just noticed that there are now several LeapFrog movies available on Netflix instant play. This is great for us as my daughter LOVES these.

They have Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park, Math Adventure to the Moon, Numbers Ahoy, and Let's Go to School (which I imagine won't be used by most on this board :lol:).

I've never seen any of these, although we own Letter Factory and Talking Words Factory. Does anyone know if they are any good?

I just bought Amazing Alphabet and Numbers Ahoy. *I* haven't watched them yet, but the kids say they're good.

Math Adventure to the Moon teaches math skills such as numbers that add to 10 and skip counting. Get Ready For School teaches things like days of the week and months of the year. My boys enjoy both of them. I have not seen the new ones but according to the 6yos Numbers Ahoy is number recognition and Alphabet Adventure has more focus on both upper and lowercase recognition than The Letter Factory. Definitely nice to have the new ones on instant play for the 4yo.

Have you tried searching Netflix on your computer instead? You can find everything that way! That's what I'll do periodically :)

Cool! My DD will love to watch these!

I wish Netflix had a better search feature, or more specific categories or something...I know there are a lot of things that we would love to watch, if we knew they were there. :glare:

Have you tried searching Netflix on your computer instead? You can find everything that way! That's what I'll do periodically :)

Instead of...?? The only place I search is on the computer. Their search engine is just horrible. Always has been. Although I guess it is better than it was when I joined back in 2003 (yeh, you would hope some improvements were made in that amount of time! :lol:).

Thank you. I just put these in the Instant Cue.

Christine W

Instead of...?? The only place I search is on the computer. Their search engine is just horrible. Always has been. Although I guess it is better than it was when I joined back in 2003 (yeh, you would hope some improvements were made in that amount of time! :lol:).

Oh, oops, I thought you only searched on the TV, sorry!

:lol:

I agree that sometimes it's hard to search. What I have found is that I will find the specific show/movie I want, like Leapfrog, then when it comes up and I click on it there are clickable links under the description like "education and guidance" or something like that that you can click and more options come up. You might already know that but in case you didn't I thought I'd mention it.

My just turned five year old spent the whole morning watching these. We had some trouble with school with the olders so I set him up with those and he LOVED them. He asked to watch them over and over again. When each one ended I asked him to tell me about it and he went into great detail. I have not watched them but from what I heard they are good.