Menu

This evenings embarrassing moment!!

Yesterday I wrote about my incredibly embarrassing moment here and the laughing is continuing this evening...

I was looking for abstract photo opportunities, so I waiting for it to get dark. I went out, looking for lights and patterns and ended up going up my neighbors sidewalk leading up to their porch... they had the neatest walkway lights that made great patterns on the sidewalk. After a couple of great shots, I decided to lay down on the sidewalk, getting close up to the light globes... and the neighbors drove up the driveway!!!

They laughed with me... I approached them, laughing and saying, "Hi, it's just me, your crazy neighbor lady! I was just on an abstract photo assignment and was taking pictures of your walkway lights!"

Fortunately, we have a really good relationship with our neighbors!!

And here's my abstract photo!

post-1955-1353508455626_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1353508455626_thumb.jpg

Edited by BMW

PS I forgot to mention that I was in my pj's, robe and slippers! :lol:

What are the odds? I guess they are higher than expected... so, you've been warned... if you go take photos on your neighbors entry sidewalk, they will drive up...

What are the odds? I guess they are higher than expected... so, you've been warned... if you go take photos on your neighbors entry sidewalk, they will drive up...

:lol: But what an amazing picture! ....Both of them!:lol:

:lol:

I'm glad you got an abstract. I am at a loss. I knew this would be hard for me.

My kids did the inside of a Dorito bag, a close up of a tire from the ground looking up and some other really common things that they managed to see in a new way. Maybe I will try to post some tomorrow.

:lol::lol: What a cool picture! What kind of camera did you use??

What a neat photo! (At least you weren't on the driveway; that could have been uncomfortable when they drove up.)

Regards,

Kareni

hahahahahaha :lol::lol: Yeah that maybe woulda hurt a little. "Excuse me. Hi yeah it's me your crazy neighbor next door. Um, would you mind taking your front tire off my head?? Thanks. :D "

Thanks for asking (and thanks everyone for the compliments and for laughing with me!)... I use a very basic Canon EOS Rebel. I am thankful for a quality beginner camera because there is SO much to learn. I have had the best advice here at this forum and loved Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure (thanks, however recommended it to me!) I love photography so very much, but have simply "shot from the heart" and hoped that the photos turned out... now I know a good bit more about how to make the photos from my heart turn out better!

Thanks for asking (and thanks everyone for the compliments and for laughing with me!)... I use a very basic Canon EOS Rebel. I am thankful for a quality beginner camera because there is SO much to learn. I have had the best advice here at this forum and loved Bryan Peterson's Understanding Exposure (thanks, however recommended it to me!) I love photography so very much, but have simply "shot from the heart" and hoped that the photos turned out... now I know a good bit more about how to make the photos from my heart turn out better!

Awesome! I guess I shoulda guessed you'd be a Rebel girl. ;) :D

I do weird stuff like this. I am quite sure the neighbors refer to me as the crazy lady. They don't even bother asking and I don't even bother explaining. I just smile and wave. Smile and wave boys, smile and wave. :001_smile:

:lol::lol::lol: "You didn't see anything."