Menu

Can I do a quick Good Job Me!

It has taken me 15 months, but I have now lost 45 pounds. I have 45 pounds to go for my fist goal. I want to get to that and then hang out there for a few years and let my body get used to that before pushing for the final 50. But I am half way there. :lol:

Thank you! I try not to talk about it around the house as I don't want the kids to realize what a big deal it is, so it is nice to have somewhere to brag.

I do talk about it with the kids, but not in terms of pounds. Just that mommy is getting healthier so she can do more with them. Or I am undoing the bad choices I made in college when I stop eating vegetables.

I have been dieting my whole life, and tried almost everything, so now I am just piece mealing it all together. I am taking what has worked best from each diet plan. I did 15 with medifast, about 19 with HCG( I found 750 cal works with my body on this) 6 with Isagenix, which I am on right now and still losing daily. Then in between I maintain with weight watchers, calorie counting or slim fast. I find as soon as I am annoyed with one diet, I switch to another, rather than stop altogether. I am just so happy that I have hit the half way mark!

Nicole