Menu

Best Place to Buy Disney Tickets

We are going to Disney next week and we are interested in purchasing 10 day base tickets. If you could share your best places to get discount tickets that would be great. Thanks Susan

Here's a link that lists the best places:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwtixdiscounts.html

Are you staying on site or off? Ten days, that's awesome! Have fun.

Disney controls their ticket prices tightly, and you won't find many discounts.

Most places you find online giving discounted or free tickets, want you to come for a timeshare presentation.

You may find a few dollars savings at AAA, or something legit like that, but for the most part, plan on paying near full price :(.

Do NOT buy them in Orlando at a gas station etc. We bought ours at the park; you get a huge discount if you buy a ticket for several days worth - like a ten day park pass comes out to be really inexpensive per day, just really expensive on the intial purchase.

Wow, I have never seen the HS days full before! But I have never waited until this close to the date to purchase either.

I LOVE HS days and HS passes!

Dawn

We paid about half price by ordering our tickets through Disney's Homeschool Days program:

http://www.disneyyouth.com/home-school-days/

Unfortunately, they're sold out for January's Homeschool Days, but it may help someone in the future.

:tongue_smilie:

Wow, I have never seen the HS days full before! But I have never waited until this close to the date to purchase either.

I LOVE HS days and HS passes!

Dawn

Can anyone who has been give a little review? Is it just one presentation and then you're off on your own, are there other activities??

:tongue_smilie:

Can anyone who has been give a little review? Is it just one presentation and then you're off on your own, are there other activities??

Yes, we actually did this. We were offered 3 free nights lodging off site. We did have to sit in on a presentation. It worked out ok and saved us money. We arrived the first Mon in Nov just 2 months ago. We HAD to sit in on presentation on Tues as dictated by them. We knew in advance so we "planned" our 5 day DW time frame accordingly. The meeting was only supposed to take 90 min and the sales pitch was so strong, that it actually took the whole morning. Still that was OK, b/c we planned in advance and Tu was our "half park day" at one of the parks which we deemed would be only half day for us anyway, so it worked out fine.

If you find a deal with "free" tickets, please LET ALL OF US KNOW! :lol:

Sheryl <><

I don't know anything about this site, but when I googled Disney 10 day pass, this came up.

http://www.greatorlandodiscounts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=96_110

You can also find discount tickets at the Orlando area Walmarts and other reliable places. I have no idea if they sell the 10 day pass or not. You might try calling there and checking ahead of time.

Edited to Add: I just looked up the regular Disney prices for the 10 day pass, and there's very little savings on the site I linked - less than $10. If you skip the Hopper option, it's a pretty good deal for 10 days. : )

Edited by Teachin'Mine