Menu

Does Trainer Bob look different to you tonight on the Biggest Loser?

Initially, I thought that he looked different, but as the show has gone on, he's looking like Bob. However, it could be I'm just getting used to the new "look". I can't figure out if it's facial hair, lighter hair color, or something else. I hadn't even thought of him having work done, but that could be a possibility.

He is paid to have the perfect body and whip people into shape... he has to uphold the image so if he did it wouldn't surprise me..but I don't think he did. He seems more naturalistic to me so he's probably doing something homeopathic.

However, he is a cutie any which way you slice it. :D I have always liked how he trains the contestants the most....if Jillian ever trained me I'd be the first person kicked off the ranch for taking her down MMA style. :tongue_smilie:

He is paid to have the perfect body and whip people into shape... he has to uphold the image so if he did it wouldn't surprise me..but I don't think he did. He seems more naturalistic to me so he's probably doing something homeopathic.

However, he is a cutie any which way you slice it. :D I have always liked how he trains the contestants the most....if Jillian ever trained me I'd be the first person kicked off the ranch for taking her down MMA style. :tongue_smilie:

Single-leg or double td? :tongue_smilie:

His face just looks tighter and smoother, no creases on the forehead or wrinkles around the eyes. Before, he looked a bit rougher in the face. It could be the hair color and the beard.

He certainly looks much younger. Maybe I should grow a beard! I just turned 45 too a few weeks ago, so I probably can now!:lol:

That's so funny, b/c I noticed his eyes looked different right away. It's either eye liner or he's had some botox or surgery around the crow's feet area! But I agree with the poster that, later in the show, he seemed a little more natural and a little more "rugged"--maybe it was just the lighting and makeup after all.

Did I miss where they revealed the new trainers' names? I was switching back and forth from BL to V! LOL

No, they didn't reveal who the new trainers were. We got a short bio on each of them, but we didn't get their names or see their faces. I suspect we won't get to until the 4 weeks are up and the other groups results are made known.

And yeah, I had forgotten that I thought Bob was looking gaunt at the end of last season. I remember thinking he looked really thin, and he definitely looks healthier now. Maybe veganism was too much for him?

Single-leg or double td? :tongue_smilie:

Double leg take down all the way. A little ground-and-pound.

HA! My husband and I were laughing our butts off when Jillian said she didn't want to yell at the contestants and it went to Bob who was just laughing at her and making comments about how Jillian not yelling was like telling a lion not to roar. haha good stuff.