Menu

Do You Have These Moments?

Ok, I know I'm...errrr...unique. (Unique sounds so much better than flat out weird).

That being said, I wonder if others are sharing this.

Every now and then, there's something that I see, hear, or do that brings a board member immediately to mind.

My example for this today is Diva was listening to her music. "I Will Survive" came on. I immediately flashed on Scarlett, and found myself having to explain to Wolf why I was laughing so hard. Survive indeed.

Soooo...am I just weird, or do you find yourself doing the same thing?

You are definitely not alone! And I don't even post as much as others (they generally say what I would say - only much better)! Also, various ones who have requested prayer, or who are undergoing difficult circumstances, will come to my mind and I'll offer up a prayer for them.

I often "write" (in my mind) long, deep responses to threads, but I never get around to posting them. Usually that happens in the middle of the night or while I'm driving. By the time I get back to the computer I'm tired of the whole issue and don't want to think about it anymore.

I often "write" (in my mind) long, deep responses to threads, but I never get around to posting them. Usually that happens in the middle of the night or while I'm driving. By the time I get back to the computer I'm tired of the whole issue and don't want to think about it anymore.

I totally understand this!!!

I can't tell you how many times I've been laying in bed, my mind composing a thread. Its not counting sheep, but it helps.

Unless its a vent, then I'm more awake than ever :lol: