Menu

Someone please tell me how the ignore feature works.

Parrothead

User control panel - edit ignore list - add member's name - okay.

If they make a post the content will be blank but it will list the person's name, the fact that they are on your ignore list and will give you a little link to click if you are so curious that you just have to take them off of ignore to see what they said.

:lol::lol::lol:THAT is SO ME!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

User control panel - edit ignore list - add member's name - okay.

If they make a post the content will be blank but it will list the person's name, the fact that they are on your ignore list and will give you a little link to click if you are so curious that you just have to take them off of ignore to see what they said.

Actually, now, if you look at the post in the top right corner it says, "View post.":tongue_smilie: You can leave them on ignore and STILL see what they are saying if its killing you.:lol:

:grouphug: Hugs to you, Chucki. I know the feeling.

When I was reading that thread, I thought of the song that says, "So what if we disagree? You're not me. Who died and made you king of anything?" and I thought that applied, iykwim.

More hugs. :grouphug:

No, it wasn't you. If you read enough of my posts you'll know who.

Thank you for the info. I'm sure the curiosity will get to me, but tonight I need a filter between me and Person X.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Totally understand using the ignore feature -- didn't take long to figure out. Thanks - I'm trying to keep busy and stay awake for the eclipse.;)

Thanks for cheering me up and making me laugh. Once the Irish is back down I won't be so bleepity bleepity bleep, and will probably take the person off.

:D FWIW, the one time I did ignore someone, I actually DID ignore them for about 2 weeks, THEN I would un-ignore them and read whatever they had posted and put them back on ignore --- I went through that for a few days and finally got over it. I was SO pathetic.:tongue_smilie:

You can read this, can't you? You're not ignoring me, are you?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgGfxD9BGOQoBHAlWKFEcmd-s93DYarpQcsLOl2-vnQfzOrFeDw:tongue_smilie:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I should change my avatar to Lucy Van Pelt (I am SO LVP) but when one changes their avatar, folks get confused (Liz in CA: do you hear me? :confused:)

Is it almost time for that :cursing: eclipse?

I don't mind people changing their avatar every once in a while. I am slightly bugged by the people that change up constantly. I tend to go by the avatar with a persons screen name secondary.

I've tried to change mine before, but nothing else fits right.

I honestly don't think I'm going to make it to the eclipse.

No, it wasn't you. If you read enough of my posts you'll know who.

Thank you for the info. I'm sure the curiosity will get to me, but tonight I need a filter between me and Person X.

I tried to help, but I think I am on the ignore list of the person in question. ;)