Menu

Hi! I'm new!

Hi! I'm new to these forums. I am in 8th grade and have full permission from my mother to have an account. :001_smile: My mom kind of lets me decide on some of the curriculum I want to do, as long as she approves. I am homeschooled and just loving life!!! Currently, I am doing Saxon Algebra 1, BJU geography, BJU literature, Apologia Biology, Traditional Logic, IEW composition, Christian Liberty Press spelling. Plus I love reading!! You are probably wondering why I would be on these forums, I think curriculum is intersting. (I know it sounds weird) If this is an intrusion since I'm only in 8th grade PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! All the people here seem really nice and like they could give me suggestions on what curriculum to use. Also, if anyone wants to ask me questions, they can, if maybe they want a perspective from someone being homeschooled currently. That's about it... God Bless!! :)

Have fun! Please do us a favor and shed light on the goods and bads of being a teen girl who is homeschooled! That is one perspective we don't get. Please feel free to shout and rant when something gets on your nerves about being homeschooled and please let us know all the positives as well.:)