Menu

Christmas cards?

Whenever we manage to get a decent picture of all three kids. :tongue_smilie: I tried on Thanksgiving when everyone was dressed nice and couldn't get my youngest to smile nice so we're still working on it.

In past years, it's been anywhere from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve.:glare: We try to get them out by December 15th since that's when most people will still get them before Christmas.

I used to get them out the 2nd Friday after Thanksgiving. Now I just don't do them at all anymore. But I'm not really a "card" person. I open a card, look at it, then throw it away. I feel only slightly guilty when I throw away one of those handmade cards people make. I just don't care for cards either way.

I send them out on the Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This became my habit when I was teaching in public school and wouldn't have any time to work on them between holidays, but had plenty of time to work on them during Thanksgiving break. This also works since some of my cards are for Hanukkah and others for Christmas, so even years like this when Hanukkah comes early I tend to be "on time."

Used to be the day after Christmas. ;)

I stopped doing them because I could never seem to get them out on time. Now I either call or send ecards to the few people we won't see in person.

This is what we used to do, too! :lol:

Now dh writes notes to family and close friends whenever he gets around to it.

Cinder