Menu

You gotta see this, SOOOO cute!

Cool!

*muttering* "I wish dh would make pancakes every once in a while." *grumble. grumble mutter mutter*

Dude, my dh burns water, it's ridiculous.

But, as long as he's folding laundry and doing dishes, I can't complain. I need to think of an idea for him-towel origami?

I do believe he would have to hire someone or eat out every night if I died.

Same with my DH. He'd eat out for breakfast and lunch and buy Stouffer's frozen meals or Campbells Chunky Soup for dinner. At least I wouldn't have much time to miss him -- he'd be joining me quickly with a diet like that. :D

Same with my DH. He'd eat out for breakfast and lunch and buy Stouffer's frozen meals or Campbells Chunky Soup for dinner. At least I wouldn't have much time to miss him -- he'd be joining me quickly with a diet like that. :D

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. :lol:

:w00t: That is some of the coolest food art I've ever seen — DS flipped when he saw the dinosaur bones. It looks like the guy uses a runny batter and squirts it through a squeezy bottle — I have to try that! I don't think I could make the 3D ones, but even the simpler flat ones would be a huge hit around here. Maybe pumpkin spice pancakes shaped like jack-o-lanterns, with the faces done in chocolate?

Jackie (off to look for pumpkin pancake recipes.... :drool5: )

:w00t: That is some of the coolest food art I've ever seen — DS flipped when he saw the dinosaur bones. It looks like the guy uses a runny batter and squirts it through a squeezy bottle — I have to try that! I don't think I could make the 3D ones, but even the simpler flat ones would be a huge hit around here. Maybe pumpkin spice pancakes shaped like jack-o-lanterns, with the faces done in chocolate?

Jackie (off to look for pumpkin pancake recipes.... :drool5: )

Williams-Sonoma sells a squeeze bottle to use for pancakes. You might try their recipe. :)