Menu

Want to see my dd and her new dog?

I believe he is a Welsh Pembroke Corgi. He's registered, but EX got him free from the breeder because he's 10 months old and he wasn't sold. The breeder has a new litter coming in June and needed a home for him. She has another one, if anyone's interested in a Corgi and lives in central IL.

I had better not show her the picture because she'll re-launch her campaign for one all over again! See, dd has lived her entire life in the company of giant dogs and LONGS to be able to do what your dd is doing with her corgi-- a good lapsnuggle!

Both the kid and dog are lovely--- and the name is just PERFECT!

Have fun with Snickerdoodle!

I had better not show her the picture because she'll re-launch her campaign for one all over again! See' date=' dd has lived her entire life in the company of giant dogs and LONGS to be able to do what your dd is doing with her corgi-- a good lapsnuggle!

Both the kid and dog are lovely--- and the name is just PERFECT!

Have fun with Snickerdoodle![/quote']

Yes! My boys wanted a dog they could always pick up and carry. I had originally been of the mindset that if it was less than 50 lbs., it wasn't a dog. :D

I had a black lab B4 the kids were born, so they only knew him as an adult. When Manny died, we got a an adult boxer. When Ginger died, we got a Jack Russel mix. He is 5 months old and 10 lbs. He is a snuggler, just what the boys wanted, and they'll be able to carry him his whole life.

Michele, enjoy your new doggie!