Menu

Come see our new cutie!

What a cutie!

I am such a sucker for kittens. We have rental houses too, and cats are always welcome. If they go in the house I look the other way.

There were about ten kitties at the vet's today looking for homes. I had such a hard time leaving, but dh has set my kitty limit to a dozen, and I have 13.

Cute!

She is exactly the same color as our kitty (nearing her teens now). It's a calico of sorts (tortoiseshell maybe?).

A friend of mine id'd her as a tortoiseshell too. She said that means Confetti's a girl, and it seems from what I've read online that she's right. :001_smile:

Guest Alte Veste Academy
We have rental houses too, and cats are always welcome. If they go in the house I look the other way.

I have a friend who owns a rental house and she allows all kinds of pets. She has three kids and jokes that she wishes she could refuse to rent to people with kids, as they can cause infinitely more damage than pets. As a mother of three, I have to agree! My kids have caused waaaaay more damage, stains, etc. than the 2 dogs and 3 cats who have lived here. :lol:

Very cute kitten, OP. I'm glad you got to keep the sweetie.

What a cutie!

I am such a sucker for kittens. We have rental houses too, and cats are always welcome. If they go in the house I look the other way.

There were about ten kitties at the vet's today looking for homes. I had such a hard time leaving, but dh has set my kitty limit to a dozen, and I have 13.

I am one over my limit as well. Hubby says that I am not allowed to go to Petsmart anymore. :o