Menu

From the 'We Can't Make This Up' File.........

Can y'all imagine what would happen if The Cat died during the night with only the renter in the house?

Geezopete....

From Wolf: "You really don't want to have a 'Boondock Saints' moment with the cat...'Yeah, he's in there, see you later...'"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can y'all imagine what would happen if The Cat died during the night with only the renter in the house?

Geezopete....

Aside from the obvious, the part that made me nervous (not that I am looking) was the fact that there would be NO LEASE. This would be month to month. :glare: One bad meow from the cat and you are out on the street.

OR what about the renter meeting their "untimely demise" with only the cat as a witness.

This has Stephen King written all over it.:eek:

Wow. :001_huh:

These people need to decide if they want a renter or a cat-sitter. If the later, they should be the ones paying!

Yup. Like a cat caretaker job. They should be paying the person living in the house to look after the cat. Wow. I think there are some serious control issues out of whack here. ;)

and how do you become 'very allergic' to an animal after 4 years of living with it. I have heard of discovering an allergy recently after getting a pet but 4 yrs seems like a long time to me to be 'very' allergic and not realize it.

People do develop sudden allergies. I did to a perfume I'd worn for years, as well as foods I'd eaten for years.