Menu

Today is my birthday...

I am 36 today. I have this big day planned of unpacking books. We moved here in January and my mom and sister were staying with us till they bought a house. They moved out on Saturday as did all of their furniture and boxes! I love my mom and sister, but I was ready to have their stuff moved out. Now I can finally unpack! I had to wait on so many things because there was stuff everywhere and my sister was using the room that I needed to unpack books in. I came here thinking only people on this board would understand how very excited I am that I can finally unpack all the books. I am also thinking I would like to make some chocolate chip cookies. I have had the stuff, but kept putting it off because I will eat a bunch of them. We have a family party slated for Wednesday evening, so today I am free to just unpack all day and evening if I want. Hooray!

Unpack and revel in your aloneness. I know what it's like to have family stay with you for extendewd periods of time. My in-laws just moved here and spent a few months with us; in fact there stuff is still in my garage because they couldnt' find the perfect house and decided on an apt. but dont' want to part with their things. Unpack, relax, and enjoy your day.