Menu

Happy birthday, MariannNova.

What! There was a birthday party going on without me? Mine was yesterday so I'm still celebrating. Happy birthday!!!!! :D

Elisa: Happy Birthday plus one day! The 11th is good! And, glad you stopped by. I have more than a few cupcakes left over (each one could serve four people) over on the table......help yourself. Glad you're here.:)

Ack! I'm late to the party. :blush:

Happy+birthday_glitter_graphics_03.gif

Hope it was a great one!

No, you are just in time! Glad you are here! :)There are tons of cup cakes left over......they are on the dining room table. Help yourself. Tell the CABANA BOY what you are having to drink! It's my b-day for two hours and 40 minutes and we are not ending the party till then.:party:

I just read through this entire thread with a HUGE smile on my face. Mariann, you are just too cute for words!!!

I'm so glad you had a fantastic day, you DESERVE it!!! I'm waiting for the picture! I want to see it!!!

:grouphug:

You are TOO nice! OK......I am going to get the cable for the camera.......ok.........I'm back. Here goes.

post-10544-13535083815609_thumb.jpg

post-10544-13535083816005_thumb.jpg

post-10544-13535083815609_thumb.jpg

post-10544-13535083816005_thumb.jpg

AWESOME picture!!!!! The kids are gorgeous and you look SO pretty!!!

I'm so glad you had a great day!

Mmmmmmm. Cake looks YUMMY and I'm glad you didn't have to bake. You can bake when the heat wave passes.;)

Thank you! You are TOO nice! Here.......have a cupcake........it will make your ankle feel better!:D

I love those pictures. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!

RC

Thank you! (and, btw, where have you been?) I'm glad I remembered :tongue_smilie:how to get the pix off the camera and onto wherever the heck they go in between the camera and the WTM board :tongue_smilie:(Did I do THAT :tongue_smilie:already?):lol: Oh, and quick.......hurry up and grab a cupcake!

Edited by MariannNOVA

Nice pics, Mariann. What a happy bunch!

Thanks! We try! At least when someone is taking a picture!:D

you are SOOOOOO funny! I have decided it's in your job description to tell me every day, publicly, that I am *too nice.*:D

I can do THAT! You are TOO nice!:)

have many more!

Another G-mother! ;) Thanks!:)

Love the pic!!!

Thank you, Imp! And, yes, I did get out of cooking. In fact, when we arrived home from dinner, I sat down in THIS chair, and told dh he would have to get the birthday cake on the table and served. And he did.

BTW, 'when' IS/WAS your birthday. You can PM me.;)

My birthday was on Monday. The 9th.

You are TOO nice! OK......I am going to get the cable for the camera.......ok.........I'm back. Here goes.

Oh.my.gosh.

You're not a penguin? :svengo: Now I don't know *what* to think about that hummer. (Except maybe I don't need to be quite as frightened of you driving it?)

Love the pic!!!

My birthday was on Monday. The 9th.

:)8/9 is a GREAT date. It would have been my parent's 58th wedding anniversary (my dad passed away 20 years ago). When I was a very little kid, I used to tell folks that I was born three days after my parents were married......:w00t:....which was scandalous 56 years ago unless one was a Hollywood celeb.......and even then, it was scandalous. As I got a little older, I realized that I was born 2 years and 3 days after my parents were married. :glare: Out of the mouths of babes.:lol:

Belated Birthday Wishes! :party:These guys just keep going..........................and going..............................and going..................................................

Oh.my.gosh.

You're not a penguin? :svengo: Now I don't know *what* to think about that hummer. (Except maybe I don't need to be quite as frightened of you driving it?)

Silly rabbit! Really?

No, I am not a penguin. "Ahem, I am NOT a penguin."

When I had no idea what my grand-daughters should call me, and A, who was then 4 really wanted to know what I wanted to be called, I decided on Big Penguin from Discovery Learning Channel. You know, Paz and Big Penguin. It stuck.

:)8/9 is a GREAT date. It would have been my parent's 58th wedding anniversary (my dad passed away 20 years ago). When I was a very little kid, I used to tell folks that I was born three days after my parents were married......:w00t:....which was scandalous 56 years ago unless one was a Hollywood celeb.......and even then, it was scandalous. As I got a little older, I realized that I was born 2 years and 3 days after my parents were married. :glare: Out of the mouths of babes.:lol:

Belated Birthday Wishes! :party:These guys just keep going..........................and going..............................and going..................................................

LOL!! I was born 9:09 am on the 9th day of the 8th month. My mother always complained that I should have been born in Sept, so it could be all 9s.

Like I had a vote. :glare:

LOL!! I was born 9:09 am on the 9th day of the 8th month. My mother always complained that I should have been born in Sept, so it could be all 9s.

Like I had a vote. :glare:

You know, Imp, you probably could have at least tried to grab hold of the walls of your mom's uterus and held on for one.more.month.:toetap05: Ingrate!:lol:

And, clearly, that IS what I did b/c my mom was in labor with me from Monday till Thursday. :nopity:But, so worth it, kwim?;)

Edited by MariannNOVA

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

:party:

Did you get something good?!?

:bigear:

Thank you! Well, dh would tell you that I tend to go out and buy whatever I want and I don't give him a chance to buy me anything. I have explained to him repeatedly, that THAT works for me.:001_huh: My grand-daughters gave me a Vera Bradley necklace and it is beautiful and exactly my style.:)