Menu

What is up with the hive today?

Did the hive get poked with a stick and I missed it? Did a bear steal all the honey?

All of the topics have been discussed before but it seems like to me people are being meaner and more argumentative than usual.

Maybe it is me so I am going to take my bikini wearing, high heeled clad self down to the lake and mellow...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me in a bikini would be a scary sight and I would break my neck on the steps before I made it out of the house but you all get the idea.

Did the hive get poked with a stick and I missed it? Did a bear steal all the honey?

All of the topics have been discussed before but it seems like to me people are being meaner and more argumentative than usual.

Maybe it is me so I am going to take my bikini wearing, high heeled clad self down to the lake and mellow...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me in a bikini would be a scary sight and I would break my neck on the steps before I made it out of the house but you all get the idea.

You JUST posted what I was going to post!!!! I'm not really liking the hive today. I'm going away (not in a huff) but to enjoy a nice tall glass of iced coffee...and :chillpill:.

i think people are being about as kind about tricky topics as they can be. We can't all agree, but I don't see any name-calling or anything.

I am wearing flat- heeled 'gladiator' sandals right now and my dh just said they were sexy. I mean, really? It doesn't take much around here.

Hmm, perhaps I ought not go poking through the General Boards today? I haven't run into any of the mean spiritedness of which you speak yet, but it has been unusually hot lately and heat is known to increase aggression.

Oh, and I've never worn a bikini and I cannot wear high heels...they make me fall down. :lol:

I'm super new around here and came over to get away from some heated stuff in my usual forum, and well..LOL I'm just staying out of certain ones and not reading them!

Don't be scared away...you can get some really good homeschooling advice on these forums. We're also in Texas.

Welcome to homeschooling! :grouphug:

And for the record, I don't care what religion anyone is! lol! :lol:

enjoy a nice tall glass of iced coffee...and :chillpill:.

Nice! I'll join you in said coffee!

I know for me lately, it's that I'm hot. Being hot (not sexy hot either:lol:) means that I get cranky and tired.

:iagree:We're lazing inside in the air conditioning after an exhausting day at the pool yesterday. It was 105.:glare: The sun/heat/water really took it out of us and the kids slept in until 10am this morning!:001_huh:

I like this thread. Maybe I'll hide in here awhile!:D

Nice! I'll join you in said coffee!

:iagree:We're lazing inside in the air conditioning after an exhausting day at the pool yesterday. It was 105.:glare: The sun/heat/water really took it out of us and the kids slept in until 10am this morning!:001_huh:

I like this thread. Maybe I'll hide in here awhile!:D

And here I am BACK again! The Boards are like a force of nature...I just can't stay away. AND I never got my coffee. Where are the Mods???? I'm wondering if THEY are leaving us to our own devices...it's like Lord of the Flies out there right now! I think I really am off to get that iced coffee right now.

I haven't been on too much today so I missed it. I know I'm especially cranky right now though - due to really being tired of summer chaos and ready for my fall routine. Oh yeah, and I'm hot.

BTW, I'm barefoot and my toes are red for what it's worth. :001_smile: And I do wear a bikini (only when I'm on vacation and around people I don't know).

Off to make an iced coffee. Thanks to whoever mentioned it.