Menu

Adding to my post requirements

Thank you for starting this post! I too am a non-post"er" and am trying to sell my items! I enjoy reading new post and gleaming from those who share:O) 4 more post to go!

Thank you SabrinainPA:iagree:

Hello, my name is Sabrina and I am a post-loser. Many (all) of you do not know me, as I do not post. But I will, if I must, to sell my school items. Otherwise, my house will explode. Please expect more, insignificant, meaningless messages like this one. I am sorry, in advance. I do use Peace Hill Press materials, and have never voiced any opinions against them. Perhaps selling on here could be linked that!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Dots in the road. Hmmmmm. I guess they could be legit for people who have depth perception problems or folks that just can't judge distance very well. Also for people who forget to leave distance, they may see that dot and say, "d'oh! I need to leave more space between us.

My df could really, really, really, really use those. You would think a 77 year old man would know better than to tailgate.:rolleyes:

As far as the 50 posts go, I was just happy to stop being a larvae.:D

I decided to homeschool because:

1. We live in an area that the schools are not that great.

2. I worked in a school in this district and would never send my child there.

3. I wanted to spend more time with my kids.

4. I wanted to be able to give them an individualized education.

Hello,

I see posting like doing karaoke. I was also a lurker. But once I started posting... it got easier and easier - now I can't stop myself from posting. :D

So don't get me started at karaoke. You'll have to pull the mic away from me. I am known to sing (not good) "All by myself" (all by myself) ask dh. hahahaha

This is too funny!!

...let's try for 12?

Sands, you can knock those out in no time at all by answering some of the other threads.

What's for dinner?

What will you never do, even when you're poor?

What is something have you NEVER done?

Come on, share in our silliness..

:D

I know what a thread killer is but I don't know what the immortal "thread killer" thread i. Explain it to me please?

Of course, then again, if you have several hours of free time to sit and read the thread you MAY be interested...:ack2:

Blessings,

Lucinda

I had a few minutes to sit and chill before making dinner so I've been reading this thread. You clever people, you.

Welcome newbies, hope you come often and post. This is a great group of people with lots of help and ideas to share.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Oooooo-kay. I was thinking of not posting anymore and just going back to lurking, but now I guess I have a reason to post! Surely, in the course of the next few weeks I will find a few things to say! I know you all will want to buy my books, right? :)

But, I have to say that I do.

It's been good to see your faces and names and read a little bit about you. If I was to encounter you in a sale now, I would feel 10 times more comfortable buying from you.

So, making you do 50 posts was to my benefit.

I've also enjoyed reading about what you have to say. Welcome! Welcome to our community!