Menu

Check out this 6th grader with the most amazing voice

Oh! Me too! I showed my whole family this (in turns, so I saw it 4 times!) and I think dd may actually be smitten :001_huh:. Augustana is one of her favorite bands and she loved that he loved them, too. Also, she detests the Bieber Fever gals and prefers "depth" to music/writers/composers she listens to. This kid will do well - unbelievably well - if he's allowed to grow and do more of his own thing, and not be subjected to commercialization. The song he wrote about the wife with cancer and the husband passing just shortly after made me weepy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/greyson97

I've already listened to it and a couple other songs he wrote a few times. Blows me away.

We know him!! My brother is a PharmD for a local infusion company and this is one of his nurses sons.

He is going to be on Ellen's show tomorrow. His mom is beside herself. She is happy for him but she is utterly and completely terrified!!! She doesn't want him to get lost in the entertainment world. She knows that it is often times a dark and dangerous path filled with drugs, sex, abuse, etc. and she doesn't want that for him. :sad:

While others think this is really cool and exciting his mom is living in fear of losing her son. She has asked those of us that know them to pray for them. She doesn't want to let her son down but she also knows the dangers he will face if he goes down this path.

Please pray for them. Pray for guidance for his mom and humility for him.

He has an incredible talent. I think his mom is right to be concerned, it does have its pitfalls for sure. What's nice is that he's only in 6th grade, so no matter what offers are made, she has the ultimate say on what he will or won't do. Praying for her to discern well and for her son to be humble and acknowledge Who gave him this wonderful gift.

We know him!! My brother is a PharmD for a local infusion company and this is one of his nurses sons.

He is going to be on Ellen's show tomorrow. His mom is beside herself. She is happy for him but she is utterly and completely terrified!!! She doesn't want him to get lost in the entertainment world. She knows that it is often times a dark and dangerous path filled with drugs, sex, abuse, etc. and she doesn't want that for him. :sad:

While others think this is really cool and exciting his mom is living in fear of losing her son. She has asked those of us that know them to pray for them. She doesn't want to let her son down but she also knows the dangers he will face if he goes down this path.

Please pray for them. Pray for guidance for his mom and humility for him.

Wow, what an amazing voice! Thanks for sharing this request.