Menu

Shopping for underclothes....

I have recently liked the Target ones. They have a variety of styles and prices, and seem well made.

I really hate underclothes shopping in general! Sometimes I'll order a bunch online from a store that is somewhat close-by so I can return what doesn't fit/work for me.

I have the best luck at Nordstrom Rack. You have to go occasionally so, you can catch your size, but I routinely get Le Mystere bras for $30 and less (they are usually $60-$90). They also have many other wonderful brands.

I just regularly cruise clearance racks. Sometimes I get lucky. Big Lots recently had some great ones they bought in a buy out that were ridiculously cheap. My last favorite ones I stumbled across at a thrift store. A store was closing and donated all new stock to the thrift store. $2 each! And brand new! But I know that won't happen again. Several years ago I stopped at a church rummage sale and they had a huge selection of new ones that I bought super cheap too. It felt really weird trying them on in the church bathroom LOL.

I have been buying online at JMS.com. they have been running some great sales.....Buy 2 get one free and I even got some at half off recently. Sign up for emails to get the sales promotions.

I don't know about anyone else, but I could NEVER buy off the internet. I try on about 15 bras to find ONE that fits good enough to buy.

I don't know about anyone else, but I could NEVER buy off the internet. I try on about 15 bras to find ONE that fits good enough to buy.

I shop quite a bit on the internet and after a while you get to know brands and what works and what won't work.

I went shopping to a real brick and mortar store recently and tried on quite a few different ones.I bought a couple and made sure they were comfortable and THEN I started shopping on the internet and found JMS had a great sale going..........

I only wear cotton knit sports bras, and I get them at WalMart for $8 a pair. They last quite a while (at least 6 months) and are much more comfortable than the traditional styles. If you are a C/D cup or less, this is a nice option.