Menu

Recommendations for Biology and Chemistry Lab...

Thanks, I've looked at both online. I wonder if labpaqs are more college level? I think I need high school level for biology and college level may be fine for Chemistry, if I can do them with little chem background.

Castle Heights looked good, and they have a kit at hometrainingtools. I really want something with a formal lab report to fill out, not necessarily write one from scratch each time. I'm not sure if Castle Heights has this or not.

Has anyone used escience labs: http://www.esciencelabs.com/catalog/kits_subject/biology

Thanks, I've looked at both online. I wonder if labpaqs are more college level? I think I need high school level for biology and college level may be fine for Chemistry, if I can do them with little chem background.

Aw, shucks.:001_huh:

Nature's Workshop sells lab kits, too. I think they coincide with Apologia texts. I don't know if they sell a lab manual with fill in lab write ups.

No, don't look at these. Put the mouse down and run!!

Someone suggested Labpaq to me a couple of weeks ago and now I have lab kit envy. They look really cool!

Do not click here! And do not look at the cute little skeleton guy!

:eek:Oooops! I DID click there! Oh dear, NOW what am I gonna do?! :blink:I...NEED...THE...BIOLOGY...LABPAQ!!!:blink:

You just don't listen do you?
I took it as a challenge....you know: Don't do it, means I HAVE to do it! ;) But, sigh, you were right. I shouldn't have clicked there! :001_huh:

I'd like to see some samples too! Anyone who has done Labpaqs that could help with what's included and involved?

Did you know that homesciencetools sells a lab kit to go with Dive?

Heather

Well now...the problem is I bought the Apologia books and lab kits before I knew about the DIVE dvds. I wish I could buy all of the science materials for each component but I can't afford it.

So please stop tempting me. I am weak minded and can be easily swayed.;)

Well now...the problem is I bought the Apologia books and lab kits before I knew about the DIVE dvds. I wish I could buy all of the science materials for each component but I can't afford it.

So please stop tempting me. I am weak minded and can be easily swayed.;)

I am so sorry. I didn't mean to add to your stress. Can you return the Apologia stuff? DIVE isn't really a supplement. It works as the driver and Apologia (or whatever text you pick) fits in. They also do the labs on the DVD and the lab kit provides materials to do many of those labs at home. I tried the hodgepodge thing this year because I didn't move to DIVE until it was too late to return the stuff I originally got and couldn't afford another lab kit and I'm very much looking forward to doing it with the DIVE labs next year.

Heather