Menu

Has anyone seen this?

Okay, now seriously, was that really from the Onion and you are just trying to see how long it takes for people to figure it out?

Well, I'M ONTO YOU!!!

She "believes that they have a deep connection, but doesn't get jealous when others ride it"??? Does that mean that they have an open relationship? :lol:

Okay, that was one of the...stranger...things that I've read today. :001_huh:

She needs mental help.

I agree with the above quotes, I am truly disgusted. I PRAY that is some sick joke:001_huh: I will NEVER be able to ride an amusement park ride again with out being disgusted wondering WHAT goes on in other peoples minds when I am sitting there, :001_huh:

Wow I am going to have nightmares tonight :001_huh:

Okay, now seriously, was that really from the Onion and you are just trying to see how long it takes for people to figure it out?

Well, I'M ONTO YOU!!!

She "believes that they have a deep connection, but doesn't get jealous when others ride it"??? Does that mean that they have an open relationship? :lol:

No, really! It's real!!! I'm just...lost for words. I've never heard of this "condition". Is this a new thing?

I think I've heard of this before! Watched something on TV, or perhaps online... only it was people falling in love with a building, not amusement park rides.

And the Berlin Wall (the wife of the Berlin Wall must have been HEARTBROKEN when it was torn down!) and the Eiffel Tower and the list goes on.

It's a paraphilia and I wouldn't begrudge them this small attraction. It's what they think they need to feel complete, I guess. I feel bad for them. Can you imagine how lonely and isolating it must be to have feelings of attraction to something that cannot love you back? I don't think that patients who suffer from these conditions deserve scorn. I feel sympathy for them.

Edited by ThatCyndiGirl