Menu

Elemental Science Ebook or Printed Version

I'm considering Elemental Science Biology for next year. For those of you who use ES, is it better to buy the Ebook set or the printed versions? I'm wondering how many pages I'd end up printing because it may be cheaper for me to pay the extra $10 and have the printed set. Feedback would be welcome.

Thanks!

Kimmie

I bought mine as PDF, but I'm going to be using it for 2 children and thought it would be easier to get 2 copies of the pages. I'm also adding some additional animals the boys want to learn about so I'm putting mine in a notebook where I can add more pages.

Hope this helps!

There is a color cover for the student workbook in the pdf file, but other than that it's all black and white. In the ebook package, the Teacher's Guide & Quiz book have 107 pages and the Student Workbook has 92 pages. There are more pages in the printed version, but they are all blank pages. The printed books have color covers, but everything inside is black & white. Hope that helps.

I did the e-book and now I wish I had done the printed version!!!!!
I bought the printed version and wish I had bought the e-book! :D

I think for my pencil-phobic boy that struggles w/anything pencil/paper related, an e-book (printed and spiral bound) would have been easier for him.

Thank you for the detailed information Paige! It's great to know how many pages I will be printing if I purchase the e-book instead of the printed version. Weighing the cost/time factor of each option :001_smile:.

When I read your signature line I was surprised - pleasantly though ;) that you had responded. Thanks. All the best in the days ahead!

When I read your signature line I was surprised - pleasantly though ;) that you had responded. Thanks. All the best in the days ahead!

No problem, I'm glad that I'm around to help. And thanks, I'm a bit nervous about having a baby again after almost 8 years!

I bought the printed version. It was worth the $10 to me to not have to print and bind it myself.

:iagree: My printer is on it's last legs, so I don't do mass printing at home--have to take it to Staples or the like. I couldn't have it done for less than the $10 extra for the printed version, so I went with that.