Menu

Kevin Trudeau

Even if there are shreds of truths in some of his yammering, he has but one agenda: to put money in Kevin's pocket. Scammer.

So if what you say is true (and I am not doubting that...) but it was him who made me think about the dangers of flame retardant PJ's...which I just also asked you guys about and several of you said that they weren't good and you wouldn't put them on your kids. So, how do I discern the quack part of him and the part of him that actually might be right??? He is all about NOT putting bad things like High Frutose Corn Syrup in your body or buying only grass fed beef and pork. So he can't be all bad, yes?? I am not disagreeing you who said he was a quack...but it just seems like he's not 100% quack...give me some guidance here if you would. THANKS!!!!

He is a bandwagon jumper. He sees something that he thinks will SELL and comes up with a way to market it. It is not like he is the first person to say that flame retardant PJs are bad. Nor is he the first person to say that HFCS is bad. This info has been out for a long time. Just hang out with some of us "crunchy" types and you'll find that nothing he says is new. He is just a genius as separating people from their money. Why not get the information for free? There are lots of free newsletters available online for health/natural minded people. Mindful Mama is one that appears in my inbox.

He is a bandwagon jumper. He sees something that he thinks will SELL and comes up with a way to market it. It is not like he is the first person to say that flame retardant PJs are bad. Nor is he the first person to say that HFCS is bad. This info has been out for a long time. Just hang out with some of us "crunchy" types and you'll find that nothing he says is new. He is just a genius as separating people from their money. Why not get the information for free? There are lots of free newsletters available online for health/natural minded people. Mindful Mama is one that appears in my inbox.

But if what he says is new to me, is what he says wrong? I mean...the information may be out there, but if what he says in new to me, that's ok, right? I am not going to give the guy money...I don't let go of my money that easily...however, where can I get some of the free information that you mentioned? How do I get Mindful Mama in my inbox???

Why not get the information for free?

:iagree:

Hang out around any crunchy/ap webring or board and you'll hear any and all of this sort of information. Personally, I've gotten tired of hearing "the latest, newest what's-horrible-for-your-health" fright marketing. It's not as though I need to read anything Trudeau says to hear that stuff. :glare: And you can always gather resources about anything that really does catch your ear and make you wonder.

If it quacks like a quack...

Well, if you want to sift through the stuff he says and research everything to see if he is telling the truth or exaggerating, then, sure, listen to him. However, he is full of so much trash, that you would have to put in a lot of effort into finding any wisdom.

Here is some info on Mindful Mama. I am sure other people will chime in with other links.

He's the Billy Mays of the infomercial book market, only I liked Billy a whole lot better. I read his credit book--NOTHING in the book was new info, no secrets, not one shred of info that couldn't have been gotten from somewhere else, for free. He often holds out false hope, too--esp in his medical-type books.

He's just--eww.

Among the crunchy types, especially those of us with an education about herbs and natural healing, we don't like him. Like one mama said, he is great at marketing. I think he has a book out there about secrets they don't want you to know... there are a few things is that book that I wouldn't do but mostly it is a less reputable compilation of simple home remedies. He tends to sensationalize and to prey on conspiracy theory type feelings.