Menu

Does anyone else just want to crawl under a rock?

Bless you!! Bless you one and all!! Thank you for letting me feel normal again!! I am often left thinking 'how do I seem like the crazy person now'? (Not saying anyone else in particular is particularly crazy... but just so opposite and adamant.... and loud) I am a moderate/ wishy-washy/ wine-drinking/ chocolate-eating / can't we all just get along / what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding really,really nice person!

So indeed ,a beach with you ladies sounds lovely... so instead of my head in the sand it would be "toes in the water, @#$ in the sand, not a worry in the world , cold beer in my hand...."

Bless you!! Bless you one and all!! Thank you for letting me feel normal again!! I am often left thinking 'how do I seem like the crazy person now'? (Not saying anyone else in particular is particularly crazy... but just so opposite and adamant.... and loud) I am a moderate/ wishy-washy/ wine-drinking/ chocolate-eating / can't we all just get along / what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding really,really nice person!

So indeed ,a beach with you ladies sounds lovely... so instead of my head in the sand it would be "toes in the water, @#$ in the sand, not a worry in the world , cold beer in my hand...."

Okay. Now, I'm offended. I'm CRAZY!? :lol:

JK. I'll join you in the moderate/wishy-washy/wine drinking/chocolate eating corner!!!

Okay. Now, I'm offended. I'm CRAZY!? :lol:

JK. I'll join you in the moderate/wishy-washy/wine drinking/chocolate eating corner!!!

Jennifer ohpleaseohpleaseohplease let me come to the corner! I'm a super fun square peg .

I was telling my sister how irritated I was with the "left-wing liberal""right-wing republican" either/or of the world.... I decided I am a "chicken-wing vegetarian"

Not sure if anyone has answered your questions......THere is a wonderful chocolate bar called The Barcelona bar that has smoked almonds and sea salt. Our local gourmet store calls it the "hormonal bar" :D

I personally love dark chocolate. Lindt 85% is my favorite at the moment. But, there is a wonderful dark chocolate, sesame seed and wasabi that is out of this world called a Black Pearl Bar. It is by the same company that makes the Barcelona bar. It starts with a "v" but I cannot remember the name

Tired of the bickering too. I welcome open, friendly discussion. But that just doesn't seem possible for some reason. Back to the chocolate...........

Oh wow, I googled the Barcelona Bar ... this site has it, AND they have chocolate-dipped almonds rolled in sea salt.

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/barcelona_bombalina_almonds

:001_wub:

I NEED some! :D

Yep. Right there with you honey.

Party at Daisy's house!!!! I'll get crazy and wear SHORTS in March!!! (I'm in MI - this is just a dream for me!!)

Please, Oh Please, let me ride along? The trunk is fine. I will bring wine (it's red - I'm sorry to offend...) and chocolate (any flavor you like).

Please?

I'm a moderate...Please?

Please, Oh Please, let me ride along? The trunk is fine. I will bring wine (it's red - I'm sorry to offend...) and chocolate (any flavor you like).

Please?

I'm a moderate...Please?

You are totally in! What kind of red wine are you bringing? I prefer either Pinot Noir of a lovely Malbec, though I really don't care much.

I am so glad to see I am not the only moderate!

I like the one with sea salt. I don't drink, can I bring apple juice? (my friends always do this->:lol: when I order apple juice when they order cocktails) But yes I'll come with.

I had to make a trip to the Lindt store today in order to try this! :D I asked the store employee if she had ever tried that bar before and she said that it is her favorite item in the store.